What are Asics Gel Lyte?
This silhouette works in anyone’s wardrobe, a great addition. It has just enough retro appeal without being over the top, and a range of colourways that can ignite any personal style. It should go without mentioning: endless comfort and durability of a true running sneaker.
The Gel Lyte takes the original DNA from Asics greatest track running shoes and adapts it for the streets. The trainer reigned in the 90s running scene, from underdogs to champions. Today, couple with jeans, tracksuit bottoms, dresses, shorts. Anything you like, and it’ll look good.
Do Asics Gel Lyte run small?
A question we see a lot is: how do Asics Gel Lyte fit? The Asics Gel Lyte runs true to size, but does give a better fit for those with narrow to medium feet.
How to clean Asics Gel Lyte
The Gel Lyte is various materials and a mostly suede upper, it can be difficult to get those everyday stains out, but here are some simple tips to help:
- Mix water with some trainer suede cleaning solution
- Remove the laces, take a soft bristle brush and lightly scrub the entire shoe with the solution
- If you find stubborn stains, take a slightly harder brush and gently clean (rubbing in one direction) with the the corner of the brush to loosen
- Use the harder brush to clean the more durable areas of the shoe like the midsole and outsole
- Use a microfibre towel wrapped around your finger to loosen any remaining stains
- Chuck the pair in a pillowcase or shoe laundry bag, then put on a short, cold wash in the washing machine
- Allow to dry naturally over a couple of days and you’ve got yourself a fresh looking pair!
Where to buy Asics Gel Lyte
This trainer has a massive selection of models and colourways, we find the best prices from across the web and show them to you right here at FOOTY.com. As a unisex sneaker, you can grab men’s, women’s and junior’s Asics Gel Lyte with prices compared from over 100+ retailers, instantly.